Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Totho Bari respects the intellectual property rights of others. We will respond promptly to any legitimate claims of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Totho Bari website.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can send your DMCA takedown notice to the following email address:
Once we receive your DMCA takedown notice, we will investigate the matter and take appropriate action. If we determine that your work has been infringed, we will remove the infringing material from the Totho Bari website.
We also reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.