Architectural Features Qutub Minar
Qutub Minar The Victory Tower is One of The Mosqopular Symbols of Islam Both Politically And Spiritually. The Tallest And Oldest Minar of The World Kept a Remarkable Role in The Indo Islamic Architecture.
Qutub Minar Location
Qutub Minar Was Located in Delhi at the Qutub Complex Which is About 235mLong and Issm Width.
Why itis Named Qutub Minar
Syed Ahmed Wrote it as Qutub Minar. Actually, Qutub Uddin Ibek built This and for This Reason, it Was Named Qutub Minar. Israeli Prasad’s Muslim Rule in India Called it Minar.
Qutub Minar Construction Elements
Bricks, Red Stone, And Marbel Sloe are Used.
Qutub Minar Buildings Reason
An inscription of The Tower Tolad That it Was Built for Azar. Alexandar Cuknninghum’s Two Opinions are –
- The Minar Was Built as The Symbol of Victory.
- For Using as Marzina of Quwwat Islam Mosque.
According To J.Farguson, It was Built as Victory Tower. Specially All Schdar’s Have The Common Opinion That it Was a Symbol of Supremacy or Victory, That Why it Was Built for The Symbol fo Victory.
Qutub Minar Period of Construction
Qutub Minar Builder
Qutub Uddin Ibek Was The Builder of This Minar and Later in 1368 AD. Firoj Shah Tughlok Constructed The Fifth and Las Storey.
Qutub Minar Architectural Features
at The Base, The Diameters of The Minaret is a Little Over Fourteen Meters and it Tapers Towards The Top Where it is Only Slightly Under 3 Meters Width.
- IT Has a Circular Stairway Made of 379 Steps to Reach The Top of The Minar. The Str Way is 72.5m (237.8) High and has a Base Diameters of 14.3m and it Nannows 2.7 Meters to The Top.
- The minar Comprises of Several Superimposod Planged and Cylindrical Shafts Separted By Baronles.
- All The Storeys Hare A Balclcony That Circles The Minar With Stone Brackets For Support.
- The Minar is Decorated Throughout With Balconies Which Was Suppor Ted By Stone Brackets.
Qutub Minar Ornamentations
Qutub Minar is Decorated With Floral Motifs and Ara Besque. Also it Bears Inscriptions That Venses From The Quran and Messages From The Sultans. The Stons Brackets are Decorated With Honeycomb Which Was Shown More Conspcuously in The 1st Floor. Red Stones are Used Here Which Looks Beauliful. In Every Floor The Wall Consists fo Parrralal Analoesque Design and Floral Motif Design.